can a small piece of pencil lead kill you?

(2) Answers

Not anymore, it used to be that eating lead really affected your health and it could kill you but now scientists have made the lead non toxic. You should see a doctor if you swallow a big piece of lead though. 


Nope, a small piece of penical lead can't ckill you. This is because recently scientists have discovered that non toxic lead can't kill you. If you ate a small piece of lead relax and get medical help if you ate a lot or if you feel like it is very severe.  

Add answer