Mathematics
zsukhan
2

hello I am trying to figure out how much rent I would have to pay if I abated the rent 30%. My rent is $610.

+0
(1) Answers
BettieZumbrunnen

If you were to get 30% backed off, lucky you ! You would then pay only the remaining 70%. 70% means 0.70 0.70 x $610 = $427

Add answer