Mathematics
demero83
13

What is the probability of rolling a 2 or not rolling a 2 using a regular 6-sided number cube? 33.3% 100%

+1
(1) Answers
kandawaters

The probability of rolling a 2 is 1 out of 6. So 1/6 in percentage is 16.7% The probability of not rolling a 2 is 5/6 which is 0.83 but in percent is 83.3%

Add answer